A Master Protocol for Biomarker-Based Treatment of AML (The Beat AML Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 836858 (Primary) ; Samalizumab (Primary) ; Enasidenib; Entospletinib; Gilteritinib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEAT AML Master Trial
- 06 Dec 2017 According to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society media release, more than 150 patients have been enrolled in the trial till date. University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center has recently joined in the trial and several more cancer centers are expected to join in early 2018.
- 16 Feb 2017 According to Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, patients are being dosed in this trial.
- 13 Dec 2016 According to Alexion Pharmaceuticals' website, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is conducting this trial.