An Open-Label, Phase I Study Assessing Pharmacokinetics And Safety/Tolerability Of USL261 (Intranasal Midazolam) In Pediatric Participants With Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of pharmacokinetic analysis, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of safety analysis, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 30 Nov 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES) 2016, according to an Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc. media release.