A randomized, multicenter Study to evaluate the Effect of secukinumab 300 mg s.c. administered during 52 Weeks to patients suffering from new-onset moderate to severe plaque Psoriasis as early Intervention compared to standard treatment with narrow band UVB (STEPIn study)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Betamethasone; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEPIn study
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 205 to 196.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 19 Apr 2022.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 19 Apr 2022.