A Multicenter, 48-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Bimekizumab in Adult Subjects with Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.