A Phase 1 Study of Oral LOXO-292 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors, Including RET-Fusion Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Medullary Thyroid Cancer, and Other Tumors With Increased RET Activity
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LOXO 292 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Loxo Oncology
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned patient number changed to 180.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Loxo Oncology media release, data from the study has been presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Loxo Oncology media release, company will provide a study update in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History