Retrospective Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA in Combination With Intravitreal Aflibercept for the Treatment of Macular Edema Associated With RVO in Subjects Who Completed Parent Study CLS1003-201
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, preliminary results from this trial have been presented at the 40th Annual Macula Society Meeting.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.