A Phase 3 trial of OMS721 in IgA nephropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, the meeting minutes with FDA state approval for OMS721 in IgA nephropathy can be obtained with a single successful Phase 3 trial with reduction in proteinuria as the primary efficacy endpoint.
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to Omeros Corporation media release.
- 15 Aug 2017 According to Omeros Corporation media release, company is working with US FDA to finalize the protocol for this trial and expect to initiate the enrollment by end of the year 2017.