A Phase 2, Two-Part (Open-Label Followed by Double-Blind) Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-217 in the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 88 to 98.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 88.
- 04 Aug 2017 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, company now plans to increase expected enrollment to approximately 88 patients with moderate to severe MDD, from approximately 66 patients, due to the robust pace of enrollment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History