A Phase 2, Two-Part (Open-Label Followed by Double-Blind) Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-217 in the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 07 Dec 2017 Results published in a Sage Therapeutics Media Release.
- 07 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint the effect of treatment with SAGE-217 compared to placebo on depressive symptoms in patients with Major Depressive Disorder as assessed by the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HAM-D) total score [Part B]) has been met according to a SAGE Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History