Panobinostat Combined With High-Dose Gemcitabine/Busulfan/Melphalan With Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Patients With Refractory/Relapsed Lymphoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Glutamine; Palifermin; Pyridoxine; Pyridoxine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.