A Phase 1b Open-Label Study Investigating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Administration of Subcutaneous Blinatumomab for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Nov 2019 to 25 Dec 2019.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Nov 2019 to 25 Dec 2019.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.