A Phase 1b Open-Label Study Investigating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Administration of Subcutaneous Blinatumomab for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Dec 2019 to 21 Jan 2020.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Dec 2019 to 21 Jan 2020.
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.