A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Cell Transfer Therapy Using Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) Followed by IL-2 in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 11 Oct 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, results from this trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting.
- 01 Aug 2017 Patient dosing has been initiated in this trial, according to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, Lion Biotechnologies has changed its name to Iovance Biotherapeutics.