A Phase 2, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) for the Treatment of Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company anticipates reporting early data from this study in 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company has amended the protocol so that newly enrolled patients can be treated using TIL produced from the Gen 2 manufacturing process.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the trial has met the efficacy threshold for the first stage of the Simon's two stage design and will therefore continue to enroll patients to the full sample size of 47 per protocol.