A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study Characterizing the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Safety of Anifrolumab Following Subcutaneous Administration in Adult Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Subjects With Type I Interferon Test High Result and Active Skin Manifestations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anifrolumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Nov 2018 to 2 Jan 2019.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.