A Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation Study With Expansion Cohorts to Investigate the Safety, Biologic and Anti-tumor Activity of ONCOS-102 in Combination With Durvalumab in Subjects With Advanced Peritoneal Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; ONCOS 102 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gastric cancer; Leiomyosarcoma; Mesothelioma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, interim data expected in H1 2018. The company is planning to recruit 42 ovarian cancer patients and 36 colorectal cancer patients. Safety will be evaluated in 6 patients.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Targovax media release, this trial is being conducted under a collaboration between Targovax and the Cancer Research Institute (CRI), and sponsored by Ludwig Cancer Research
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.