Phase 2 Study of VL-2397 Compared to Standard First-Line Treatment for Invasive Aspergillosis in Adults With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, or Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VL 2397 (Primary) ; Amphotericin B liposomal; Isavuconazole; Voriconazole
- Indications Aspergillosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vical
- 30 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 05 Oct 2017 According a Vical media release, antifungal VL-2397 is eligible for limited use indication approval by FDA based on this Phase II efficacy trial.
- 05 Jun 2017 According a Vical media release, company is planning to initiate this trial in fourth quarter of 2017.