A Randomized, Controlled Double-blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin (23.7 mg Twice Daily) With Placebo in Achieving Renal Response in Subjects With Active Lupus Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURORA
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is on track to complete the enrollment in eighteen months.
- 17 May 2017 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release.