A Randomized, Controlled Double-blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Voclosporin (23.7 mg Twice Daily) With Placebo in Achieving Renal Response in Subjects With Active Lupus Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Voclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURORA
- Sponsors Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jan 2018 New source identified and integrated (JapicCTI183821; Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center - Clinical Trials Information).
- 14 Nov 2017 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, for New Drug Application (NDA) process, the first module will be submitted in the second half of 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 According to an Aurinia Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment is expected to complete in the second half of 2018.