A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-Escalating Study With a Proof of Concept Cohort to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ARGX-110 in Combination With Azacytidine in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplatic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 110 (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors argenx
- 02 May 2017 According to an argenx media release, an interim data expected by the end of 2017.
- 15 Dec 2016 According to an argenx media release, top-line data from the dose escalation phase I portion are expected in about 18 months.
- 15 Dec 2016 According to an argenx media release, status changed from planning to recruiting.