A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-Escalating Study With a Proof of Concept Cohort to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ARGX-110 in Combination With Azacytidine in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplatic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARGX 110 (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors argenx
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=6) from the dose-escalation part of this trial presented in an argenx Media Release.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an argenx media release, interim data expected by the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (December, 2017).
- 02 May 2017 According to an argenx media release, an interim data expected by the end of 2017.