A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Two Arm, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Versus Pembrolizumab in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced BRAF V600 Wild-Type Melanoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMspire170
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Sep 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2017 This trial is expected to begin in the third quarter of 2017, according to an Exelixis media release.