A multi-center, placebo controlled, double blinded, Phase 2 efficacy and tolerability study of East Indian Sandalwood Oil (EISO) for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis (AD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Santalum album (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Santalis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Santalis Pharmaceuticals media release, company has obtained allowance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate this trial.