Evaluation of (68)Gallium- DOTATATE PET/CT for Detecting Primary and Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68-DOTATATE (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 22 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 02 Nov 2016 Results (n=31) of a retrospective analysis assessing 68Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT Scan for localizing insulinoma, published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.