An Open-label Trial to Assess Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed-dose Combination (5 µg/ 5 µg) Delivered by the RESPIMAT Inhaler After Single and Multiple Dose Treatment in Chinese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2017 to 2 Jun 2017.
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2017 to 2 Jun 2017.