A Phase 1 Safety and Tolerability Study of Personalized Live, Attenuated, Double-Deleted Listeria Monocytogenes (pLADD) Immunotherapy in Adults With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Listeria monocytogenes expressing tumour antigens Aduro Biotech (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 27 Sep 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, this study is expected to start in the second half of 2017.