A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Study Comparing Carfilzomib, Dexamethasone, and Daratumumab to Carfilzomib and Dexamethasone for the treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANDOR
- Sponsors Amgen; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an Adaptive Biotechnologies media release, Adaptive Biotechnologies has entered into a collaboration agreement with Amgen to utilize Adaptives NGS-based clonoSEQ Assay in the Phase 3 CANDOR study.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Jun 2022 to 17 Jun 2022.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.