A 52-week, Phase III, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Daprodustat Compared to Darbepoetin Alfa in Japanese Hemodialysis-dependent Subjects With Anemia Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease Who Are Currently ESA Users
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daprodustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.