A 12-Week, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Relationship Between Use of Albuterol eMDPI, an Inhaled Short-Acting Beta Agonist "Rescue" Agent With an eModule, and Exacerbations in Patients (18 Years of Age or Older) With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 5 Mar 2018.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 400.