A Multi-Center Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Oral Encochleated Amphotericin B (CAMB/MAT2203) Compared With Oral Fluconazole in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (VVC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Matinas BioPharma
- 26 Jun 2017 Results published in a Matinas BioPharma media release.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Matinas BioPharma media release, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Apr 2017 According to a Matinas BioPharma media release, the company expects to report topline results from this trial in June 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History