A Phase IIa, Randomised, Multi-Centre, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3 Periods, Crossover Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Inhaled AZD8871 Administered Once Daily for 2 Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8871 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 18 Aug 2017.