A Phase 2/3 Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Alport Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary nephritis; Renal failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARDINAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, one year data from the study are expected to be available during the second half of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History