A Phase 2/3 Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Alport Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary nephritis; Renal failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARDINAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, one year data from the study are expected to be available during the second half of 2019.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been enrolled in phase 3 portion of this trial.
- 24 Jul 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release,final data from the Phase 2of this trial will be available in 2H17 and the sample size of the Phase 3 study has been adjusted from 180 patients to 150 patients.The Company expects data from the Week 48 and Week 52 of phase 3 analyses during 2H19.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History