A Phase 2/3 Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Alport Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARDINAL
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Nov 2017 Results from the phase II portion of this trial published in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the phase II portion of this trial were presented at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 03 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint of the phase II portion (Increase in eGFR from baseline at 12 weeks) has been met, according to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History