A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose Escalation, and Bioavailability Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of VX-659 in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VX 659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor; Tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jul 2017 There is a discrepancy in phase of the study. Accordinf to NCT it is phase 1 where as MR and conmpany website states it as phase 2. Presently retained phase as per NCT (phase 1), please update the same on receiving further information.
- 08 Jan 2017 According to Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing in this trial is planned in the first half of 2017.