A Phase Ib Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MK-8353 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8353 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MK-8353-013
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Sep 2017 The protocol has been amended to lower the starting doses of MK-8353 in combination with pembrolizumab. In addition, 3 arms have been added.
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2020 to 20 Dec 2020.
- 25 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Mar 2020 to 20 Dec 2020.