A Long-Term Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) rh10-Mediated Gene Transfer of Human Factor IX in Adults With Moderate/Severe to Severe Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTX 101 (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dimension Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Dimension Therapeutics media release, the company will continue to monitor all patients dosed in this trial for up to five years post dosing.
- 10 May 2017 According to a Dimension Therapeutics media release, the company announced its decision to discontinue the development of DTX101 for the treatment of moderate/severe-to-severe hemophilia B based on the analysis of the data from this and other (CTP-260780) study which revealed it would not meet the company's minimum target product profile for continued development or future commercialization.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Dimension Therapeutics media release.