Study of CAP-1002 to benefit skeletal muscle function in boys and young men with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CAP-1002 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE-2
- Sponsors Capricor Therapeutics
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, this trial may potentially serve as a registrational study.
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, company plans to commence enrollment in this trial in the first quarter of 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, Craig M. McDonald will be the national principal investigator for this trial.