Study of CAP-1002 to benefit skeletal muscle function in boys and young men with advanced Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CAP-1002 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE-2
- Sponsors Capricor Therapeutics
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will subject to a Biologics License Application (BLA) to obtain marketing approval of CAP-1002.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has cleared IND application to initiate this trial. The national principal investigator for the HOPE-2 trial will be Craig M. McDonald.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, this trial may potentially serve as a registrational study.