A Phase 2, Open-label, Multiple Cohort, Single-arm, Multi-center Trial to Determine the Safety, Feasibility and Efficacy of JCAR015 in Adult Subjects With B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JCAR 015 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORBIT
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 According to a Juno Therapeutics media release, the company has made a strategic decision to cease development of JCAR015.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to a Juno Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.