A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Dose-Finding Study of SC411 in Children With Sickle Cell Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docosahexaenoic acid (Primary) ; Soya oil emulsion
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCOT
- Sponsors Sancilio & Company
- 26 Jul 2017 Top-line results from the study are expected in early Q4 this year, according to a Sancilio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Sancilio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.