A phase Ib/IIa study to access safety and efficacy of the combination therapy of GX-188E and Pembrolizumab for the treatment of patients with Human papillomavirus-induced cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GX 188E (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genexine
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Genexine media release, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) in Korea has granted approval to initiate this trial.
- 28 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 16 Nov 2016 According to a Genexine media release, this study is scheduled to begin in the first half of 2017.