A Phase I/II Study of Ruxolitinib in Combination With Nilotinib in Patients With Chronic Phase CML Who Have Achieved a Complete Hematologic Remission, Complete Cytogenetic Remission, and Major Molecular Remission, But Not a Complete Molecular Remission on a Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.