Investigating the Mechanism of Inhaled Corticosteroids Associated Pneumonia by Longitudinal Characterisation of the Airway Microbiome in Patients With Severe COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUSIC
- 13 Oct 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Nov 2016 New trial record