A Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial of SB414 as a topical treatment in patients with mild-to-moderate psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Novan Inc media release, the company anticipates to initiate this study in the third quarter of 2017.
- 12 May 2017 According to a Novan Inc media release, the company plans to submit an Investigational New Drug application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration later this quarter for the initiation of this study.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to a Novan Inc media release, company expects to initiate clinical development of SB414 following an IND submission in the second quarter of 2017.