A multicenter, retrospective, cohort study evaluating safety and efficacy of Romiplostim and Eltrombopag in systemic lupus erythematosus associated immune thrombocytopenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Romiplostim (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2017 New trial record.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology