A proof-of-concept study, single-dose, cross-over, comparative bioavailability of AQS-1303 (transdermal doxylamine/pyridoxine long-acting patch), for the treatment of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxylamine/pyridoxine (Primary) ; Doxylamine/pyridoxine
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Aequus Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Sep 2017 According to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will incorporate the results from this study into a pre-Investigational New Drug (pre-IND) submission with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to define the clinical strategy for regulatory approval in the US.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Sep 2017 Results presented in an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release.