A proof-of-concept study, single-dose, cross-over, comparative bioavailability of AQS-1303 (transdermal doxylamine/pyridoxine long-acting patch), for the treatment of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxylamine/pyridoxine (Primary) ; Doxylamine/pyridoxine
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Aequus Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 According to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release, company has received approval from Health Canada to initiate this study.
- 15 Jun 2017 According to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release, results are expected in Q3 2017
- 15 Jun 2017 According to an Aequus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has filed a Clinical Trial Application ("CTA") with Health Canada in preparation for this trial. The company plans to start this trial in early July after approval of the CTA.