Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparative Efficacy and Safety Study of MYL-1401H and European Sourced Neulasta® in Stage II/III Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mylan
- 29 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Biocon media release.
- 30 Nov 2016 New trial record.
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Mean Duration of Severe Neutropenia (DSN), defined as consecutive days with absolute neutrophil count (ANC) 0.5 109/L) has been met according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History