A Double-blind Randomized Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Tesevatinib in Subjects With Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Kadmon Corporation media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 10 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Kadmon Corporation media release, the company expects to initiate this trial in third quarter of 2017.