A Prospective, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of GS-4059 and Entospletinib with and without Obinutuzumab in Subjects with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Tirabrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2016 New trial record