Clinical Pharmacology Study of CS-3150 A single dose study to assess the absolute bioavailability and effect of food on the pharmacokinetics of CS-3150 in Japanese healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esaxerenone (Primary) ; Esaxerenone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Essential hypertension; Hyperaldosteronism; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2016 New trial record