A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of M2951 With a Parallel, Open-Label, Active Control Group (Tecfidera), in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Biological Activity.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evobrutinib (Primary) ; Dimethyl fumarate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.